Using biogas can assist in:
- Keeping organic waste and bacteria out of the environment.
- Conserve precious water resources.
- Cut greenhouse gas emissions.
- Control of flies and vermin.
- Containment of all organic waste smell.
The biogas system addresses a number of key challenges:
- Access to energy.
- High cost of energy.
- Toxic waste and high cost of waste removal.
- Water scarcity through recycling.
- High cost of fertilizer and the need for high nitrate fertilizers.
- Opportunity for employment.
- Avoiding deforestation.